Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas


I love this time of year when we can all get together and celebrate the birth of Christ. We are so blessed to have the Gospel in our lives, and to know the true meaning of Christmas. This was our first Christmas together with William, and he was soo excited when he came out in the morning. We started a tradition this year of reading the story of the birth of Christ, then we get to open stockings, then eat breakfast, and then… open the presents. William was trying to rush through it all to get to all the presents. LOL. The afternoon was great my ( Kimberly) parents and siblings ( Katy and James) and my Grandparents came over and we had this amazing lunch with every one. I loved having them in my home. Jason was soo good to me this Christmas and bought me this beautiful White and Blue sapphire "journey" necklace.... and he, well he is bringing back a present or two I bought him. He is hard to buy for. *smile* William is having a ton of fun with all the little gifts he got and I am enjoying the key board we got for the family. I really would love to play. I am Soo excited for my entire family to come out in January and be with the entire family again.

No comments: