Saturday, May 9, 2009

We are Doubly blessed.


So this past Wednesday we went to get our second ultrasound done.. Hoping everything was alright the ultrasound tech starts..
We see one sac on the screen and something next to it.. She says to my husband and I “ has any one told you if you are expecting more then one?” I said, “uh No” a little surprised why she was asking that question.. Her response. “Well you know now.” And shows us the second baby. Jason was smiling from ear to ear and it came as a complete shock to every one, except for my mom, she told us the night before we were having twins..
We were able to see both heart beats and the babies are doing well.. I cant believe after all this time God not only heard our prayers but he doubled our blessings.. Thank you God…. We are soo blessed..

1 comment:

kourtney said...

yay!!!!! i still cant believe it! this is exciting!
congrats again times 2!