I'm glad you found my blog :) (Right off it made me smile, when I came here, to see us wearing the exact same shirt in our 15 week pictures!)
But my first reaction when I read your comment was to cry (don't feel bad). I would be happy to talk more via email, if you like. My email can be found on my profile. I can tell you right off, though, that you have a great outlook on things - faith helps a LOT! And, if you're anything like me, you will still be prone to cry about it unexpectedly, be sensitive to 'twins' things, and you might just grow like you're carrying two still. Docs and nurses scoff at that, but 2nd hand, I've heard of two other local people who also lost a twin and still grew like both were there (my fundal height was 62+ at birth...)
Anyway, please feel free to email me. I am sorry for your loss, and I know what you're going through. I didn't really have anyone I could talk to who understood and well-meaning people often said incredibly insensitive things.
We are Kimberly and Jason Bryant, we are just a bunch of country fokes who are in love with life, truth, and our two little miracle babies who are getting bigger every day. Emma-Leah Elisabeth 12/28/09 and Mandon James Jericho 03/12/11
2 comments:
You are so cute! Miss you.
Hi Kimberly,
I'm glad you found my blog :) (Right off it made me smile, when I came here, to see us wearing the exact same shirt in our 15 week pictures!)
But my first reaction when I read your comment was to cry (don't feel bad). I would be happy to talk more via email, if you like. My email can be found on my profile. I can tell you right off, though, that you have a great outlook on things - faith helps a LOT! And, if you're anything like me, you will still be prone to cry about it unexpectedly, be sensitive to 'twins' things, and you might just grow like you're carrying two still. Docs and nurses scoff at that, but 2nd hand, I've heard of two other local people who also lost a twin and still grew like both were there (my fundal height was 62+ at birth...)
Anyway, please feel free to email me. I am sorry for your loss, and I know what you're going through. I didn't really have anyone I could talk to who understood and well-meaning people often said incredibly insensitive things.
-Wendy
Post a Comment