Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Popping!


So Jason and I woke up Monday morning glad that we hit the 12 week mark and just like every other morning his kisses the babies to say good morning.. I get up to use the rest room and he says that I look "rounder". So today I decide to take my belly measurements and find that in the last 2 weeks alone my belly has gained almost 8 inches!! I knew it was getting bigger ( I could feel the weight shifting from my sides to the front) but I didn't know it was that Big.. I thought it might just be extra weight i am carrying but I have lost 10 pounds in the past month alone.. Its funny just last week 3 people who were complete strangers asked me when the "blessed event" was.. I really didn't know I was showing.. Its nice to actually start looking pregnant instead of just feeling fat all the time :)

No comments: